We are seeking an associate osteopath to join our team. The role will be taking over from an existing busy osteopath, who is moving into a full time non-clinical role.
About the Role:
- Role commences mid-October, but we are happy to wait for the ideal candidate:
- Ideal hours
o One morning shift (start time around 8:30)– Either Monday, Wednesday, or Thursday
o One evening shift (finishing at 7pm) – Either Monday, Wednesday, or Thursday
o One Friday shift – 4–5-hour shift, with the Latest finish time of 4:30pm. o Alternating Saturday’s (8:30-12:30pm)
- The position has growth potential.
- Independent contractor position (minimum 50% including super)
- Full-time, on-site reception
- Use of Cliniko for patient bookings, note keeping etc.
- Working within a multi-modality clinic including osteo, podiatry and counselling.
- Weekly Check ins with the principal osteopath.
- Structured mentoring system for new graduates. We want to help you be your best!
- Excellent communications and listening skills.
- Detail orientated.
- Passionate about helping your patients return to their optimal health.
- Structural approach to osteopathy.
- Enjoys treating a variety of patients, from a variety of walks of life.
- Confident with prognosis and diagnosis of a variety of musculoskeletal conditions.
- Dry needling qualification, or interest in completing this qualification.
- We opened in June 2020 and made it successfully through all the covid lockdowns.
- Have seen a large increase in its patient base over the last 3 years.
- Large percentage of word-of-mouth referrals.
- We pride ourselves on helping people get back to doing what they love.
- Kaitlyn graduated in 2016 from RMIT. She worked in Tasmania for the first year and has been working in the western suburbs of Melbourne ever since.
For further information, please contact Kaitlyn 0409 446 540
Alternatively, please forward applications including a cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Listing closes 05/10/2023.